Access and Use Agreement
This is a legal contract and agreement (“Agreement”) between you and SFG, LLC (“SFG”). By accessing, browsing, and using this website (“Site”), you (i) acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and (ii) agree that such terms and conditions are a legal contract by which you are bound and which govern your access and use of this Site.
If for any reason you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you should immediately discontinue accessing, browsing and using this Site. If you breach or fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates.
As provided below, SFG reserves the right, from time to time, to change this Agreement.
All material and content on this Site are the property of SFG or the original creator and is further protected by United States copyright laws. The material and content that are subject to SFG’ copyright include, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, and the Site format and design.
SFG owns certain registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks. Trademarks and service marks that appear on this Site may be registered and unregistered trademarks of others. Your use of the Site or the display of trademarks and service marks on this Site do not grant to you any ownership in or license or right to use any trademarks or service marks displayed in the Site and you are prohibited from copying or using any such trademarks.
Limited License of Access and Use
SFG grants to you a limited license to access and use this Site for purposes of reviewing SFG’ Products and purchasing Product on the Site. Other than and limited to reviewing and purchasing Product through this Site, you are prohibited from distributing, copying, displaying, republishing, or transmitting any material or content on this Site for commercial use. Any unauthorized use of material and content on this Site may violate relevant trademark and copyright laws.
Links to Third Party Sites
If applicable, links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. SFG does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their policies, including without limitation, privacy policies or lack thereof. SFG does not endorse or make any representation about third party sites or any information on products and materials found therein. You acknowledge and agree that SFG is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, your use of or reliance on any such third party sites.
“As is” disclaimer of warranties
This Site is provided “As-Is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. SFG disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, Implied Warranties of Merchantability, Fitness For a Particular Purpose, data accuracy, system integration, and informational content.
SFG does not warrant or make any representations regarding the operation of this Site or the validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of the content and materials on this Site or any other sites linked to this Site. The content and materials of this Site may be out of date, and SFG makes no commitment to update the content and materials at this Site. SFG does not guarantee or warrant that the files and data available for downloading from this Site, if any, will be free from viruses, malware, spyware, adware, rootkits, worms, Trojan horses, or other code or unwanted software that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. SFG does not warrant that this Site, software, materials, products, or services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects in this Site, software, materials, products, or services will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will SFG be liable for any damages, including, without limitation direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential damages, resulting from lost data or computer interruption arising out of or relating to the use, or inability to use this Site, any websites linked to this Site, whether based on warranty, contracts, statutes, regulations, tort (including but not limited to, negligence) or any other legal theory. If your use of the Site or use of the content materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs, fees and expenses thereof.
Changes to this Agreement
SFG may change this Agreement at any time without notice by updating this Site. By using this Site you agree to be bound by any such changes and should therefore periodically visit this Site and page to determine the then current terms and conditions of use to which you are bound.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out in this Agreement.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate SFG, a SFG employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm SFG or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.